Search

Day 16 | Spooky Spark Soiree

Spooky-licious witch's hat - love!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program to bring you...


Spooky Spark Soiree!



Oh-my-craft!  This was such a great night hosted by seriously talented women!  I am so thankful that I got to participate and get my craft on!


Driving to Spooky Spark!

 Although this post isn't about thrift shopping or refashioning, it IS a little about being thrifty.  Crafty lady Margie from Just A Girl offered a plethora of crafty options for last night's gig, and all of them were affordable and totally fun!




A true crafty gal will window shop, peruse magazines and websites, and get inspiration from all around her.  Then, in true thrifty gal fashion, she learns to recreate the most fabulous stuff and make it her own!


Glittery skulls about to get fancified!

The blog world is bursting at the seams with DIY'ers who recreate high-end decor, furniture, even clothing, at a non-high-end cost.  Heck, isn't that why we love Target and Home Goods (I love you both!) because of their super stylish yet affordable designs?


Aren't they pretty?  Uh, I mean, spooky?

So, being the aspiring crafty gal that I am, Spooky Spark was all about creating some super cute Halloween decor at non-threatening prices while having a whole lotta fun!